Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's Okay

I did started to watch Dark Water. But half way through, I got bored, it's just sooo boring, the storyline is a bit slow for an impatient person like me. So I closed it and started to download a whole lot more music. How come I thought it was scary back then? I guess it's because I was like, 12 years old maybe? Yeah, that must be it.

Oh yeah, New Moon is gonna be released tomorrow. I still don't have a date to watch it. Ah well, do I really need a date to watch it? Yo Sheron, be my date? Ahahahaa. I miss you girls sooo much lah. Jom dating tengok New Moon gendut sekalian?

Ooooh, I can't stop myself, I need a pair of chunky heels NOW. Thank goodness for year end sale. LOL.

p/s : It okay, being honest is always okay with me. Chill, life is still a long way ahead of us.

No comments: