Friday, July 9, 2010

Ceci est tellement drôle

So I laughed. Seriously laughed.

Anyway last night I had this dream but I'm not gonna tell you (yeah I don't make much sense to myself too). Anyway it kinda makes me wonder a lot of things. Actually, almost everytime after a conversation about the person involved, I'd get that kind of dream. Which is weird. I mean, does it means something? Or is it just the side effect on my psychology? Do I need pills? Or a shrink? Or I should just go ahead and (kinda like) plunging into the deep end without the lifebelt and any knowledge of swimming (but I do know how to swim though). And no, I'm not running around with the intention of killing myself, I'm just saying those stuff in a comparison term.
[End]

Wah, I actually rant this time.

So dia balik minggu depan sebab aku nak menangis (dah menangis pun) bila dia kata Ogos baru boleh balik.
Gedik? Biarlah, dah dia boyfriend aku.

No comments: