Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Year Is Almost Over

Was down with food poisoning for a few days. Blergh.




Hey it's almost new year. I never did any resolutions before this. Maybe I should start and just, like, make it as a list. 'Things I wanna do in 2011'. Sounds simple enough.

Okay, here goes ;

Things I Wanna Do In 2011

  1. Get a driving license
  2. Work (I guess? Still considering this though)
  3. Get into a college or university
  4. Take a long distance trip to somewhere by train
  5. Try to stop feeling depressed for no reason
  6. Exercise!
  7. Buy a Superheadz Ultra Wide & Slim or Blackbird, Fly TLR (or both!)
  8. Or maybe a Fisheye 2?
  9. Be nicer to people
  10. Stop being too spendthrift
  11. Have more fun! :D


For now that is the only stuff that I can think of. Yeah no. 7 & 8 kinda clash with no. 10 but I'm a wee bit loose about spending money for cameras *winkwinknudge

No comments: