Thursday, August 4, 2011

You hit me once, I hit you back


Hold your horses people, chill, it's just a lyrics of this song.

Perhaps I am the one who is delusional. Wishful thinking is just thinking, nothing will happen unless you make it happen.

I'm just tired. Friggin', overly, seriously, dead, tired. All I want right now is to cry myself to sleep and wake up at 11 o'clock in the morning and stay inside my room for the rest of the day. Being a vampire for a day is fine by me, really. I pretty much just want times for myself. Life is good now, it distracts me from being overly thinking, yet when night comes, it sinks in and each night I just want to cry and go home.

Oh shoot, a depressing writing. Sorry. Give me some macarons and I promise I'll write something that is not depressing.

No comments: