Saturday, March 30, 2013

Oh Simple Things



Fall Out Boy is back and man I am sooooo glad they're back. I guess having these small stuffs being right felt good for me. Being angry and depressed get tiring. Though it's the anger that needed to be controlled. My mouth haven't been the best lately but hey, I'm trying here. It's just that some people have issues. For instance, the girls who's staying in front almost NEVER tidy up their slippers so it's always in the corridor and sometimes in front of our door. Another instance is some dumb people who hung their wet and dripping clothes above our 90% dried clothes and making them wet again. It's either dumb or stupid, pick your choice. People who don't know when to shut up gets on my nerves nowadays to0, and I must say they are getting on my nerves a tad too much. And don't get me started on those people who didn't learn to use their signal light. Yeah I've just learnt the signal lights on the car are JUST DECORATIONS YOU GAIIISSS OMG THIS IS SO FASCINATING I NEVER KNEW.

I was being sarcastic if you didn't know. Use your signal lights or I'll puncture your tire, especially if you are driving around my campus. If I'm having a bad day, I'll leave some nice (scratch)marks too. And those who made my clothes wet when it's supposed to be dry, I'll make sure your clothes won't ever be dry for a week.

God has given you a brain, you should freaking use it. Nama je dah masuk degree tapi perangai sama macam budak belasan tahun. Lagi hingusan dari aku.

I retaliate. Just because I am quiet doesn't mean I am okay nor do I agree with you.

Oh hey I am thinking of getting this LG Ice Cream as my extra phone because I am getting another number (plus it's just too adorable), what do you think? It's an old model and I think it's discontinued here but it's cute and functional so I'm okay with it.


p/s: One sad thing is that My Chemical Romance is no more. Kinda bummed but nothing last forever and they have been awesome while they were around. Too bad I've no chance to watch them live though. They were my top 5 must-go band if they ever held a concert in Malaysia.

No comments: