Thursday, November 21, 2013

DL Dinner

Initially I want to write about the tricky situation I'm in and feelings and stuffs but instead I am posting a bunch of photos from our Dean's List Dinner. The first photo is the only photo I currently have of myself on the Dean's List Dinner day that I did not hate. And I did not wear that to the dinner, the photo is actually taken in the morning when we were prepping the hall.

Anyway, if you didn't know the story, I'll summed it up. Prep the hall for the whole day, tired, headache, fun, crazy, fun, major headache, late night ends and wake up in the following morning with a puffy eye that can barely opens, sore throat and fever. But you know what? I don't even care, I really enjoyed the night.


We should definitely have a 'masuk air' session like the last photo after every award after this. Makes it more memorable.

No comments: