Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thoughts


University is not really what you might have been imagining throughout your high school life.
Especially degree.
Think of sleepless nights worrying over grades.
Of nights when you wish you are asleep but instead you are up at 3 in the morning still doing an assignment and you need to prepare for another subject's presentation on the next day.
Of days when you don't even have the time to eat your lunch and you have classes from 8 in the morning till 9 at night.
And then you start to wish for things to be different and possibly easier.
Well, things will always be hard, even if the situation is different.
So if you can't get through this, there is still no guarantee that you'll get through other things.
Might as well try to rock this.

I've just figured out my ambition: have enough money to purchase a loft or an apartment in New York City and to sustain myself there for few years. Or a cottage somewhere rural... I don't know, actually, I just want to get away from here or do something reckless.
Not realistic but it keeps me motivated to go on right now.
Sorry, my mind is a bit of a clutter these days.
So here is a quote from Counting Stars by OneRepublic

"Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars"

P/s: I'm moving, again.

No comments: