Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Perspective

Typical, a cliche title. Let it be. I'm getting used of not caring what people said. It hurts, yes. But let people say what they want. They are probably angry at the time. They probably didn't mean it. Or they probably did. But hey, I'm not perfect. I do mistakes. Everyone does. I will still be doing mistakes. But I learn from it because I want to be a better person. Sorry for being the jerk that I was. Sorry for hurting everyone. Sorry for leaving you when you needed me. Sorry for letting all of you people down. Sorry for running away. I don't know if you read this, but I hope you do. If you do, I don't know if you would apologize me. I don't know if you would just sneer at this post or just laugh at my pathetic attempt to apologize. I never meant it to be this way. If you asked why, I was insanely angry because I feel that you are ignoring me. I wanted you to feel the same. And then I started to finding out the faults and making up excuses. I didn't expect it to turn out to be this bad. And yes, I am insecure. But I know, that is not an excuse, none of it is an excuse, I shouldn't have done what I did. And I'm not playing around with anyone's psychology. Sorry for everything. I know sorry is not enough. But sorry for still being a jerk that is too scared to face you to apologize. I have done my mistakes, I don't expect you to accept me back as we were. From the look of things, I have screw things up too much for you. I just want you not to hate me. Because you were my best friend.



No comments: