Friday, May 6, 2011

Day Three : 10 Things You Hate (or Don't Like)

People said that hate is a strong word, and I don't really hate too many things so Imma list the stuffs that I don't like.


1 - Waiting. I am an impatient person. When I get impatient, I get angry at the smallest thing.

2 - People who think they knows me better than my parents. Umm hello, I am a product of my parents marriage, they know me better. You only knew me for like, what? A year? And you already saying that you know 'people like me'? I stress 'people like me' cuz they are like me but they're not me. Learn to differentiate that, whore honey.

3 - I dislike vegetables. I think my kindergarten teacher can be one of the many reasons for that. We were forced to eat our vege and not in a good way. I guess they're not big on child psychology back then. Plus my friends taught me to chuck 'em under our lunch table. Hihihi.

4 - Slow internet line and fb yang makin menganjing. Sorry, I'm just really pissed with the IM right now. Grrr.

5 - Weird noises on the ceiling at nights. It creeps me out ever since my neighbour told me that she saw 'something' at our taman here. So now every time I hear the noises I turn on my radio or just cover myself from head to toe with my blanket.

6 - People who assume I'll lend them something of my possessions. Ever heard of politeness & asking first beforehand? No? Wow, your kindergarten must sucks.

7 - Jerks who think they're so hot and they're not cuz they only look good, dressing up wayyyy to 'cool', hangs around pavilion entrance and carries a DSLR. Real ones who is actually passionate about it are okay I guess. But well, you know what I mean. Plus they always give me that 'eyeing from head to toe' when I pass by them at the entrance. Creepy much?

8 - People who can't spell correctly. 'Ak da ly wat'? What in the freaking world is that? I ain't replying unless it's urgent or you learn to spell correctly first.

9 - The cold water in the morning. I don't have a water heater and my mom don't think we need it so having a shower in the morning is a hell of a wake up call.

10 - Having a chewing gum stuck to my shoes. I HATE this one. Seriously people, be hygienic please, it's disgusting. Dah namanya sampah, so sila buang dalam tong sampah.

2 comments:

Kaluih said...

We can be friends,very good friends!

Nejj said...

Well then, let's be friends!