Friday, May 20, 2011

It's Time

Me at 1a.m. on the other day, drinking milk, trying to look cool while wearing Cik Abang's wayfarer that I 'borrowed' and unable to sleep.


This night is gonna be the last night I'm spending at home as a teenage-who've-just-finished-school. Gonna be a student starting tomorrow. I know my home is near. But this is a big change for me and everyone else. In lifestyle, in maturity, in every other things. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea of being a student. Ready or not this is inevitable. Yeah, I'm excited, and nervous. Unexplainable and it's a waste of time trying to explain it. Some would understand I guess.

So goodbye to the friends who I couldn't meet to say it face to face. Thanks for everything and sorry for some things. It's okay, I'm a friend of yours eventhough you didn't consider me as your friend anymore. Good luck to everyone in spite of everything. I don't keep grudges much, only stinky old people and cheesy Indonesion sinetron or Malay drama do that nowadays anyway.
I know it's not like I'm going away or whatever but it's just proper because I'm moving forward.

Well, I've just finished packing. I should have my dinner but I don't feel like eating. Actually, I felt a little sick. Like there's too much emotions rolling in my stomach and all I want to do is throw them out. Weird.

And I forgot to get a haircut. My fringe is just frightfully awful right now. Ugh.

No comments: